We still very much value your support and fundraising activities and every penny raised goes into running this vehicle, paying for its equipment and covering the costs of training the doctors doing this work. By supporting us you are helping to save lives in our local community.
Ways to Give
- Join the 100 Club Draw click here for information on how
- Donate online via "Virgin Money Giving" - make a one off donation. If you are doing a sponsored event you can create a Virgin Money Giving page for your supporters to donate direct to BEEP Fund.
- Donations without cost to you - EasyFundraising.com - every time you shop online you can donate to BEEP at no cost to yourself. Many online retailers will give a percentage of the price of your purchase to your nominated charity. To sign up go to easyfundraising.com
- Regular donations with a Standing Order Form which enables us to plan ahead with some indication of our annual income.
- Donations of in cash or by cheque (made payable to “BEEP Fund Ltd.”), if you are an income tax payer, we would ask you to accompany this with a Gift Aid Form so that we can claim the tax back on your donation.
Derek Patmore, Treasurer
BEEP Fund Ltd
Birbeck Medical Group
The Health Centre, Bridge Lane
CUMBRIA CA11 8HW
If you have ideas for additional fundraising items then please let us know.